What makes MemorEquip different?
- Don't have to assess your own progress (MemorEquip does this for you)
- Be warned of (not penalized for) likely typos
- Choose from an array of hints if and when you need them
- See what texts MemorEquip thinks you should review next
- Can memorize both biblical and non-biblical texts
- Choose what you want to count as "memorized"
- Can review texts on your own time as often as you want
What would you use this for?
- Your teacher/professor is making you memorize the Preamble, Paul Revere's Ride, Hamlet's Soliloquoy, or some other really long text
- You have to give a speech and don't want to read it all off of index cards
- You have lines for a play to memorize
- You want to memorize Scripture and retain it
See how it works!
Emphasis on "see" - no audio, sorry